Thursday 12 May 2016

Ting Lounge @ The Shard

 So I have not updated this for quite a while due to my busy personal life ...But I am back! This has got to be one of my favorite London restaurants with a stunning view of the city of London and not because it is has same name as me Ha-ha.

 It is actually decently priced for a restaurant on the 35th floor of The Shard. On the 35th level of the shard consists the Ting Lounge and Ting Restaurant which is part of the Shangri-la Hotel. For me, I prefer the Ting Lounge in terms of comfort(seats are softer and super comfy and has the better the view of city of London! Photos below!!



I had this lobster bisque for £12 (comfort food). It had quite a strong lobster flavor which some people may love! I love lobsters so I really enjoyed the dish. They have other good starters that I have yet to try. The A la Carte menu is not that big, but every time I always order the Hainanese chicken and rice dish. The portion is quite big and the dish is always very tasty and very filling! Dish costs £18.

^Look at this piece of art O_O
The desserts have to be the best part! The presentation is amazing and just too pretty to eat. Also, the taste, texture, flavor and everything about it was good (ha-ha yes, a little over dramatic). The desserts are between £5-£12. Our total bill was around 30 pounds per person for great view and great food! They also have afternoon tea menus that I am tempted to try out.
... The view is STUNNING!
I definitely recommend this place if you want a restaurant with a stunning view of the city and tasty food at good value! Staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed (not those awkwardly super quiet posh places ha-ha). I would rate this restaurant an easy 9/10!!! Yes I love it HA-HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment